Here you can find our yearly schedule, booking notes, and programs we offer around New Zealand.
2022 Term Schedules:
Term 1 - Starts from Friday 11th February in the Bay of Plenty & Monday 21st Feb Waikato onwards finishing Thursday 14th April 2022. No classes on Friday 15th April (Good Friday).
Term 2 - Starts from Monday 2nd May onwards for 9 weeks finishing on Friday 1st July 2022. No classes on Monday 6th June (Queens Birthday) & Monday 24th June (Matariki).
Term 3 - Starts from Monday 25th July onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 23rd September 2022.
Term 4 - Starts from Monday 17th October onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 16th December 2022. No Classes on Monday 24th October (Labour day).
Please read our important booking Information before completing your registration:
- Only students who have been pre-registered through our website with email confirmation reference numbers will be allowed to participate in classes. Please make sure you have completed your booking 48 hours before class start date and received an instant email confirmation.
- We do not offer pro rata rates for late starters as we encourage full term participation.
- Classes do not run on public holidays. Classes falling on public holidays will not be rescheduled and make up classes will not be provided
- Casual sessions only apply mid term onwards for a one off have a go session to trial before starting a full term.
- Special rate bookings ($95 term fee classes) may not provide a full 9 week term. A minimum of 7 sessions will be provided for special rate classes.
- If you are uncertain if your child will enjoy our sessions we recommend booking a mid term casual session for a taster before starting your full term training as we do not offer refunds for early withdrawal from training or for missed sessions.
- Our coaches can not remind all students of their lunchtime session. Please ensure on gymnastic day you remind your child to attend their session. Notes stuck to pack lunch boxes are helpful. Also, your Childs teacher would appreciate it if you reminded them of your Childs lunch time class. We can not take responsibility for missed classes but endeavour to do our best by using the school announcement system where possible.
- Children who are 5 years of age must have completed one school term before starting gymnastic academy classes.
All Cambridge & Waikato Registrations
All Bay of Plenty Registration
All Hamilton Registrations
Tumbling Event Purchase