Here you can find our yearly schedule, booking notes, and programs we offer around New Zealand.
2021 Term Schedules:
Term 1 - Start from Monday 15th February onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 16th April 2021. No classes on Friday 2nd April (Good Friday) or Monday 5th April (Easter Monday).
***Please note that our Term 4 2020 make up classes are running from Tuesday 9th Feb - Friday 12th Feb 2021.***
Term 2 - Start from Monday 3rd May onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 2nd July 2021. No classes on Monday 7th June (Queens Birthday)
Term 3 - Start from Monday 26th July onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 24th September 2021.
Term 4 - Start from Monday 18th October onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 17th December 2021. No Classes on Monday 25th October (Labour day).
Please read our important booking Information before completing your registration:
- Only students who have been pre-registered through our website with email confirmation reference numbers will be allowed to participate in classes. Please make sure you have completed your booking 48 hours before class start date.
- We do not offer pro rata rates for late starters as we encourage full term participation.
- Classes do not run on public holidays. Classes falling on public holidays will not be rescheduled and make up classes will not be provided
- Casual sessions only apply mid term onwards for a one off have a go session to trial before starting a full term.
- Special rate bookings may not provide a full 9 week term. A minimum of 7 sessions will be provided for special rate classes.
- If you are uncertain if your child will enjoy our sessions we recommend booking a mid term casual session for a taster before starting your full term training
- Our coaches can not remind all students of their lunchtime session. Please ensure on gymnastic day you remind your child to attend their session. Notes stuck to pack lunch boxes are helpful. Also, your Childs teacher would appreciate it if you reminded them of your Childs lunch time class. We can not take responsibility for missed classes but endeavour to do our best by using the school announcement system where possible.
Special rate school sessions Hamilton
Special rate school sessions Bay of Plenty
Special rate school sessions Waikato
Regular rate school session for Hamilton
Please see additional Hamilton sessions if your school is not listed here
Regular rate school sessions for Bay of Plenty
For all other schools in Bay of Plenty region
Regular rate school sessions for Waikato
Additional Hamilton School Sessions
Advanced Tumbling Sessions (1.5 Hours)
1.5 hour sessions for level 7 & 8 students
Competitive Tumbling Class (1.5 hours)
1.5 hour session for level 9 & 10 students
For students wanting a "have a go" taster session. Only available mid term onwards as a one off session.
Tumbling Championships 2020
A good way for your children to put their learning to practice and have fun competing with other children.