Here you can find our yearly schedule, booking notes, and programs we offer around New Zealand.
2023 Term Schedules:
Term 1 2023 - Starts from Tuesday 7th Feb in the Bay of Plenty & Monday 27th Feb in Cambridge & Hamilton. onwards finishing Thursday 6th April 2022. No classes on Friday 7th April (Good Friday).
Term 2 2023 - Starts from Monday 24th April onwards for 9 weeks finishing on Friday 23rd June 2023. No classes on Tuesday 25th April 2023 (Anzac Day) or Monday 5th June 2023 (Kings Birthday). There will be make up classes on Monday 26th June (King B Day) & Tuesday 27th June (Anzac Day).
Term 3 2023 - Starts from Monday 17th July onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 15th September 2023.
Term 4 2023 - Starts from Monday 9th October onwards for 9 weeks finishing Friday 8th December 2023. Please note if school closes before Friday 8th December for the school holidays there will be no class running at this school.
Please read our important booking Information before completing your registration:
- Only students who have been pre-registered through our website with email confirmation reference numbers will be allowed to participate in classes. Please make sure you have completed your booking 48 hours before class start date and received an instant email confirmation.
- We do not offer pro rata rates for late starters as we encourage full term participation.
- Classes do not run on public holidays. Classes falling on public holidays will not be rescheduled and make up classes will not be provided
- Casual sessions only apply mid term onwards for a one off have a go session to trial before starting a full term.
- Special rate bookings ($99 term fee classes) may not provide a full 9 week term. A minimum of 6 sessions will be provided for special rate classes. Please note classes will only be cancelled due to school teacher only days or school need for hall space for special events etc.
- If you are uncertain if your child will enjoy our sessions we recommend booking a mid term casual session for a taster before starting your full term training as we do not offer refunds for early withdrawal from training or for missed sessions.
- Our coaches can not remind all students of their lunchtime session. Please ensure on gymnastic day you remind your child to attend their session. Notes stuck to pack lunch boxes are helpful. Also, your Childs teacher would appreciate it if you reminded them of your Childs lunch time class. We can not take responsibility for missed classes but endeavour to do our best by using the school announcement system where possible.
- Children who are 5 years of age must have completed one school term before starting gymnastic academy classes.
- Please make sure children are wearing suitable clothing for gymnastics i.e. shorts or leggings and a T shirt, bare feet with hair tied back off the face. School dresses and skirts are not permitted. Stockings must allow for bear feet. Stocking that cover feet are not permitted.
- .If your child is new to our class please sit down with them and view our training safety rules video directly below.
All Cambridge Registrations
All Bay of Plenty Registration
All Hamilton Registrations
Tumbling Event Purchase